Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Six-Pack Habit

So, I don't even like beer. In fact, I really can't stand it. I don't like the taste, the color's unappealing to me and my stomach's not particularly a fan either. So, overhearing a comment about "looks like she's got a six-pack a day drinking habit" didn't exactly make me feel fabulous... but I'm over it. It's part of this whole miraculous, incredible, creation-of-life thing. :)


With that comment, I suppose I owe you some belly shots (no, not those which some have enjoyed at many a drinking establishment) - here are some progressives since the last time I posted bump pictures (3/4/09). Enjoy - but keep the beer belly jokes to yourselves! Note - they move pretty quick!

1 comment:

  1. no pictures

    wonder why my daughter asked me when I was expecting. : ) uncle bill

    ReplyDelete