Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Growing. Maybe you can't tell... but I promise it's happening.

So, you can't have a "real blog" without having some snapshots, right? Here are a few to get the party started.

Exhibit A: We found out I was pregnant on November 29, 2008 and started documenting the inevitable "belly drama" a couple weeks after that (this was December 12, 2008).
Exhibit B: Here's the "proof" from February 28, 2009 (Happy Birthday Chris!) - some definite thickening going on. No fatty jokes please... I don't think I can handle them yet.


P.S. As I post more gestational growth snapshots, you'll notice I stopped using mom's "smile pretty" rule of thumb and opted to go for facial expressions that more closely depict my in the moment feelings. Exhibit B is a clear indication that I was experiencing some growing pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment