Friday, March 6, 2009

Knock three times...

Do you know that song? (Knock three times, <tap. tap.> on the ceiling, if you want me... ooo-ooo twice on the pipes <ting! ting!> if the answer is no-ooo-ooo-ooo.) No? Maybe my mom will let you borrow her 45 record... it's a classic.

The reason I bring it up is...I am nearly POSITIVE I felt the bump "knocking" today! It was about 4:30 p.m. and I was sitting at the Pork Act Delegate (the voting body for the National Pork Board - the checkoff organization for all pork producers in the United States) session listening to a proposed amendment, and I start to feel this little tapping all in the same place, over and over again for about 30 seconds. Then it happened again - not quite as long this time, but in the same spot. It was different than normal "tummy talk" or "gut grumbles." I've confirmed my suspicions with a couple moms here and they said it sounds like baby movement. So, all I have to go with this their opinion and "my gut"... literally.

I told Chris and he responded, "Yay! Baby loves pork!"

1 comment: